capable of being felt or touched, real, substantial; having monetary value
something that can be touched or felt, something real or substantial; tangible property, something that has monetary value
is the attribute of being easily detectable with the senses
1. perceptible by the senses especially the sense of touch; "skin with a tangible roughness"
(antonym) intangible, impalpable
(similar) tactile, tactual
2. possible to be treated as fact; "tangible evidence"; "his brief time as Prime Minister brought few real benefits to the poor"
3. (of especially business assets) having physical substance and intrinsic monetary value ; "tangible property like real estate"; "tangible assets such as machinery"
(classification) commercial enterprise, business enterprise, business
4. capable of being perceived by the senses or the mind; especially capable of being handled or touched or felt; "a barely palpable dust"; "felt sudden anger in a palpable wave"; "the air was warm and close--palpable as cotton"
(similar) obvious, perceptible
5. having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses; "a physical manifestation"; "surrounded by tangible objects"
(synonym) physical, touchable
tangible, positive, substantial